Dec 2, 2019
Connect with a whole gamut of property buyers — from first-time buyers, those looking for their second property for investments, upgraders — through H+, a bilingual property supplement that will come out in January 2020 with The Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao.
With a reach of over 450,000 households, H+ will carry all the latest on market trends, hot locations, decor tips, expert analysis, industry chatter, finance know-how and more.
The biannual publication which comes out in January and July offers handy information for the readers and a ready advertising formats/environment for advertisers to showcase their products. This includes print, digital, radio, video, and OOH through just one product.
Some key editorial highlights in this issue include:
- Spotlight on private property’s demand and supply
- Marketplace: Features on industry trends, where to buy, what’s hot, what people are talking about
- Finance: Feature on money smarts
- Style: Decor, architecture, entertaining, furnishings, durables
Advertising formats include:
- Advertisements/advertorials in premium positions
- H+ content hub at http://sweetspot.straitstimes.com/h-plus
Booking deadline is on Dec 6, 2019, so get in touch with us now to secure your spot.
For more information, contact:
- Stella Yeo (email@example.com)
- Glenda Khoo (firstname.lastname@example.org)