Singapore Press Holdings’ flagship English broadsheet, The Straits Times (ST), will be celebrating its 175th anniversary in July this year. To immortalize this key milestone, ST will produce a commemorative supplement that showcases quintessential print advertisements that have been published in the paper from 1845 to 2020.
The journey through time will see a variety of print ads spanning different years and eras, tracking the birth and evolution of some of the country’s most successful companies alongside Singapore’s own development for close to two centuries.
The supplement will be published on July 12 (Sunday).
Advertisers who would like to be a part of this noteworthy supplement can opt for the Plus Bundle or Mix & Match Print or Digital Add-On.
- 1 FPFC ad/advertorial in the ST175 Commemorative Supplement
- 1 FPFC ad in the main paper to be utilized on any day from Monday to Wednesday within 3 months from date of publication – 12 July 2020)
- Digital Component on the ST175 microsite** can be either:
- Digital Advertisement OR
- Advertorial (repurposed from Print)
(** Details can be found under ‘Digital Add-On ’ packages)
Mix & Match - Print*
- Black & White / One-Spot Colour/Full Colour in the following sizes: Quarter Page, Half Page, Junior Page, and Full Page
- Choice of advertisement or advertorial
Mix & Match - Digital Add-On*
- Tactical banner on straitstimes.com
- Homepage + ROS | Trans Ad (Non-Video, Cross-Platform) @ 95,000 Impressions
- ROS | IMU (Non-Video, Cross-Platform) @ 310,000 Impressions
- Digital advertorial on straitstimes.com
- 1 X Digital Advertorial on straitstimes.com – Branded Placement in Relevant Section and microsite for ST175 (Repurposed from advertorial on print)
- Leaderboard & IMU on Client's Article Page @ 100% SOV
- Native Ads – ROS | IMU @ 130,000 Impressions** (**No vetting allowed)
- 3,400 Page Views Guaranteed
* Terms and conditions apply. For more information, please contact Stella Yeo (firstname.lastname@example.org/9799 9001)/Alexandria Faith Tang (email@example.com/9823 3939) or your SPH account manager.