The drastically changing behaviour and habits of humans caused by their increasing reliance and engagement with their mobile tablets have played a huge role in motivating SPH Digital Division to reinvent the Internet on mobile devices, and in the process, establishing various forms of interactive advertising.
In order to help organisations deliver branding, messages and content to target audiences, we have built our apps and mobile-responsive websites on such devices to offer visually rich advertising and media experiences through mobile applications or in-application advertising (colloquially known as app-vertising).
SPH App Compatibility
|Straits Times iPad||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Straits Times Tablet||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Business Times iPad||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Zaobao SG iPad||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Berita Harian iPad||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Ad Unit||Dimensions (WxH)
|Maximum File Size||File Type||Guidelines|
|Full Page||640 x 880 (Portrait)||200KB||GIF, JPG, PNG||
|768 x 1024 (Portrait)
*Requires 640×880 Backup Image JPG*
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||100KB||GIF, JPG, PNG or HTML5||–|
|IMU||300 x 250||100KB||GIF, JPG, PNG or HTML5||–|
|* Halfpage||300 x 600||100KB||GIF, JPG, PNG or HTML5||–|
* For article pages only
View Example - IMU
View Example - Leaderboard
View Example - Fullpage
- Maximum of 3 creatives allowed per campaign.
- Kindly refer here for HTML 5 guidelines
- Third-party ad-serve is NOT allowed.
- Third-party impression tracking is NOT allowed.
- Third-party click tracking is allowed.
- Landing URL must support iPad/tablet view.
- Submission deadline:
- GIF, JPG, or PNG: 3 working days before campaign live date.
- HTML5: 5 working days before campaign live date.
SampleFull screen (width) Full Page HTML Script